The Hmoob Cultural and Community Agency offers the following services to support and help our members, the Hmong community, and/or Asian Community in the La Crosse County area. Please contact our office for more information.
$45/Hour plus mileage at $0.51/Mile
$00.45 CENTS PER English or Hmong word to be translated into the requested language
*This includes all words such as the, is, and or
3. CULTURE-IN SERVICE OR CROSS-CULTURAL TRAINING
Two-hour minimums at $150/hour or $650 full day
- One-hour training requests will be billed for the two full hours at $300
- Special rate for non-profit organization, please contact our agency
4. GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
- Help with green card and application
- Help with citizenship and application
5. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- Help with employment application
- Assist with job search and employment contacts
- Provide cover letter and resume writing support
6. REFERRING FOR SERVICES
- Our agency understands the needs of our clients that can not be met by our agency. We work with local agencies to provide referring services for support, help, or counseling in the following area: legal, domestic abuse, addiction, marriage, health related issues, and others.
7. HMONG CENTER SPACE RENTALS
We offer rooms and space for meetings, dinners, memorial services, general use. Check us out online at: www.HmoobAgency.org/facility/ nor please contact our Office Manager: Shoua Thao at 608-781-5744.