The Hmoob Cultural and Community Agency offers the following services to support and help our members, the Hmong community, and/or the community in the La Crosse County area. Please contact our office for more information.
1. VERBAL HMONG/ENGLISH TRANSLATION
- $45/Hour plus mileage at $0.51/Mil
2. WRITTEN HMONG/ENGLISH TRANSLATION
- $0.45 PER English or Hmong word to be translated into the requested language.
*This includes all words such as the, is, and or.
3. CULTURE-IN SERVICE OR CROSS-CULTURAL TRAINING
- Two-hour minimums at $150/hour or $650 full day.
- One-hour training requests will be billed for the two full hours at $300.
- Special rates for non-profit organizations: please contact our agency.
4. GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION
- Help with green card and application
- Help with citizenship application
5. EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- Help with employment application
- Assist with job search and employment contacts
- Provide cover letter and resume writing support
6. REFERRAL SERVICES
- Our agency understands the needs of our clients that can not be met by our agency. We work with local agencies to provide referral services for support, help, or counseling in the following area: legal, domestic abuse, addiction, marriage, health related issues, and others.
7. HMONG CENTER SPACE RENTALS
- We offer rooms and space for meetings, dinners, memorial services, and general use. Click on: www.HmoobAgency.org/facility/ or contact the HCCA office with any questions at:
Hmoob Cultural and Community Agency, Inc (HCCA)
1815 Ward Avenue
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 781-5744
Fax: (608) 781-5011
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Friday: 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION
Denis Tucker, Office Manager
Shoua Thao, Membership Coordinator
A Xiong, Office Assistant